A personal reflection on the year of 2014. See updates to the What I Use page as well.
- Being a father
- Waking up early almost every morning
- Reading more books than any year prior and tracking it
- Listening to a podcast about personal finance 2-3 days a week during the commute
- Listening to a podcast about entrepreneurship and business
- Listening to more music
- Brewing/bringing coffee from home more often
- Being part of a new church plant
- Working to enable the manufacturing and supply chain at Microsoft
- Tracking the chapter progress through reading the entire Bible
- Staying out of non-mortgage debt and staying on a monthly budget
- Writing things down and writing more things down
What did you start, stop, and continue in 2014? What will you in 2015?